1 Box (30 day supply)
HOW SUPPLIED:HYALO GYN® is supplied in a 30 gram tube along with 10 applicators.
INGREDIENTS:Principal component: Hydeal-D® (hyaluronic acid derivative)
Other components:Propylene glycol, Methylpropanediol, Hexanediol, Caprylyl glycol, Carbomer, Sodium hydroxide, Purified water.
Each package contains 10 single-use applicators, consisting of a piston and one opaque plastic plunger.
How to apply the product:
- Remove the cap from the tube and screw the nozzle end of the applicator (complete with plunger) onto the opening of the tube until tight.
- Pull the plunger back until the piston is about halfway up the applicator.
- Gently squeeze the tube from the bottom and fill the applicator up to the piston until it reaches the stop.
- Unscrew the applicator from the tube and, after thoroughly washing your hands and the area around your vagina, insert it into the vagina while assuming a crouching or supine (lying down) position.
- Push the plunger until all the gel has been expelled.
- Extract the applicator. The applicators are for single use only and must be discarded after use.
- In cases of severe dryness, it is advisable to expel a small amount of gel from the applicator before use, so that the tip is lubricated before being introduced into the vagina.
- This product should be used with 30 days after opening the tube.
- Proven individual hypersensitivity (allergy) towards the product.
Warnings and Precautions:
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- In cases of vaginal infection, consult your doctor before using this product.
- The product can be used during menstruation.
- Each applicator is for single use only.
- If the packaging proves to be damaged, do not use the product.
- Keep in a cool dry place under 104°F (40°C) out of direct sunlight.
- Do not use the product after the expiration date shown on the packaging.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use and see a doctor.
- This is not a spermicide and does not provide protection against pregnancy.
- Slippery, avoid spilling. Clean spills immediately.
- Safety and effectiveness of the product has not been evaluated in pregnant women.
- This product does not protect against sexually transmitted infections (STIs).