1 Box (30 day supply)
HOW SUPPLIED:Each package contains 10 suppositories of 2.2g each (2 strips of 5 suppositories each)
INGREDIENTS:Principal component: Hydeal-D® (hyaluronic acid derivative)
Other components:Glycerides of vegetable origin, methylpropanediol, 1,2-hexanediol, caprylyl glycol, purified water, lactic acid. The formulation contains neither parabens nor other preservatives.
Each package contains 10 suppositories of 2.2g each (2 strips of 5 suppositories each)
How to apply the product:
Use is recommended at bedtime following these instructions:
- Wash your hands and the area around your vagina carefully.
- Tear off one suppository from the perforated strip.
- Hold the plastic tabs and pull apart gently, without opening the wrapper completely.
- Gently remove the suppository from the wrapper.
- Place the suppository on the tip of your fingers to prepare for insertion into the vagina.
- Preferably in a supine position, insert the suppository gently into the vagina as deep as it will comfortably go. It is advisable to keep the supine position, to optimize the product action and to avoid accidental leakage of the product.
- Known hypersensitivity (allergy) towards the product or any of its ingredients.
Warnings and Precautions:
- The product is for vaginal use only.
- In cases of vaginal infection, consult your doctor before using the product.
- In patients with particular individual sensitivity to any component of the formulation and/or at the beginning of treatment, transient vaginal burning or heat sensation may occur. In case of persistent burning, it is advisable to discontinue the treatment and to consult your doctor.
- In case of pregnancy or breastfeeding, ask your doctor before using the product.
- This product is not compatible with natural rubber latex, polyurethane and polyisoprene condoms.
- Do not use concomitantly with vaginal products containing quaternary ammonium salts because they can interact with hyaluronic acid.
- Do not use the product if the packaging is damaged, as this may compromise the integrity of the product.
- Please discard the empty packaging following local recycling requirements.
- Do not use the product after the expiration date indicated on the packaging.
- As with other products used for the treatment of vaginal dryness or other alterations, small whitish and odorless discharges might occur; these are generally visible the morning after the administration and are to be considered normal.
- This is not a spermicide and does not provide protection against pregnancy.
- This product does not protect against sexually transmitted infections (STI’s).
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.